Friday, August 18, 2006

Premiership Predictions

In this post I will give my predictions for the new Premiership season and I will tell you who I think is each individual team's key player and I would like to know your views on wheter or not you agree or disagree with my assetment of how the season is going to go.

1st- Chelsea. Key Player- John Terry.
2nd- Liverpool. Key Player- Steven Gerrard.
3rd- Man United. Key Player- Michael Carrick.
4th- Arsenal. Key Player- Thierry Henry.
5th- Tottenham. Key Player- Dimtri Berbatov.
6th- Newcastle. Key Player- Scott Parker.
7th- Everton. Key Player- Andy Johnson.
8th- Man City. Key Player- Joey Barton.
9th- Blackburn. Key Player- Morten Gamst Pedersen.
10th- West Ham. Key Player- Anton Ferdinand.

11th- Portsmouth. Key Player- Gary O'Neil.
12th-Bolton. Key Player- Kevin Nolan.
13th- Middlesbrough. Key Player- Fabio Rochemback.
14th- Charlton. Key Player- Darren Bent.
15th- Aston Villa. Key Player- Gareth Barry.
16th- Watford. Key Player- Marlon King.
17th- Fulham. Key Player- Jimmy Bullard.
18th- Wigan. Key Player- Arjan De Zeeuw.
19th- Reading. Key Player- Steve Sidwell.
20th-Sheffield United. Key Player- Phil Jagielka.