Saturday, June 12, 2010

Sharapova through to semi final in Birmingham

The top two seed are through to the semi finals of the AEGON Classic in Birmingham. The full line up is as follows.

Women's Singles - Semi-Finals line up

M SHARAPOVA RUS (2) v A REZAI FRA (4)
N LI CHN (1) v A Riske USA

Maria Sharapova back into Birmingham semifinals after win against ...
"I wouldn't be back playing here if I thought winning Wimbledon again was impossible," Sharapova said Saturday at a news conference for the Aegon Classic, a grass court warm-up for Wimbledon. ...
Publish Date: 06/11/2010 16:08
http://blog.taragana.com/sports/2010/06/11/maria-sharapova-back-into-birmingham-semifinals-after-win-against-qualifier-110334/

Sharapova gets back into Birmingham semifinals
“I definitely feel in a better situation,” Sharapova said. “Last year, I wasnt sure how my arm was going to hold up, and I was always on the watch out for that. But I feel much better about it now.” Sharapova made it to the semis in her ...
Publish Date: 06/12/2010 9:07
http://tennis-sportsbetting.com/3181/tennis-news/sharapova-gets-back-into-birmingham-semifinals/

Maria Sharapova eases past Sesil Karatantcheva at Edgbaston ...
“I am much more comfortable [this year],” said Sharapova, who decided to learn French a couple of months ago when she was sidelined with a wrist injury. “Last year was only my third tournament back and I was still trying to get matches ...
Publish Date: 06/11/2010 16:54
http://tennis-tips.aussiett.com.au/maria-sharapova-eases-past-sesil-karatantcheva-at-edgbaston/