Sunday, July 3, 2011

Where will Ronaldo go if he leaves Madrid?

Manchester City ready to accommodate Ronaldo.

Real Madrid star, Cristiano Ronaldo, with Real Madrid claimed comfortably. Until now there has been thought to move to another club.

However, Ronaldo will not mean an end to his career in Spain. He asserted, if the leave of Madrid, the English club would be the choice Portugal players are.

"I think, if left Spain, I'll go to the Premier League, but not now. First, we here want to win the Champions League. If I go back to the Premier League, will join the club based in the northwest. I do not like London, "Ronaldo said as quoted by Tribal Football.

Former Manchester United player was moved to Madrid with a fantastic transfer. Two years ago Real Madrid spent £ 80 million.

In the transfer market this summer, Ronaldo returned name is associated with a number of English clubs. Reportedly, Manchester City are ready to bring Ronaldo to the high prices.

What was Ronaldo?

"I talked to my agent, and I think it's better to stay with Real Madrid, because this season will be the best," Ronaldo said.

Ronaldo believes Real Madrid next season will be successful. Moreover, Madrid is still nurtured by the caliber of coach Jose Mourinho.

"Jose Mourinho lived in Madrid, so I'm still here. If he went to Chelsea, I'll take leave. I would move to Manchester City. But now, she stay with Madrid, so I also survived," said Ronaldo. (art)