Monday, October 3, 2005

FIFA 2006

I got FIFA 2006 today and I have to say it is a very good game and it is slightly better then last years game. The off the ball thing from last year is not in this game but this year they have the total ninety ball and many more top stadiums. I believe that scoring is more difficult in this game and some of you might not like that but I think it makes the game more realistic. I bought the game for 50 euro and that betters last years game by 10 euro which is very very good.


I would probably give the game a 9 out of 10 rating, and you might ask me why I have not given it full marks, well it's because I just think it could slightly improve on the graphics. I would certainly recommend you go out and buy the game, It is available in any good games shops and some rubbish ones too.

If you have the game, what do you think, Leave a comment.