Monday, January 21, 2008

Milan confirm interest in Barca star

Inter Milan boss Roberto Mancini has confirmed his interest in bringing Barcelona attacking midfielder Ronaldinho to the San Siro.

The Brazilian international has had a poor season by his standard's and there has been talk he may be on his way out of the Camp Nou.

Inter boss Mancini said : "Two months ago I said Inter were going to sign Ronaldinho," said Mancini. "And no one believed me, in fact everyone started laughing.

"I don't think it would be a problem fitting him into a squad. Ronaldinho is a great player. "What's more important than behaviour is that a champion steps onto the pitch and changes the game and Ronaldinho does that always."

I personally feel Ronaldinho should join AC if he gets the chance. He currently isn't doing the business at Barca and I think it's time he decided he should quit the La Liga outfit but wheter or not Frank Rijkaard will be willing to let him go or not is another question.