Sunday, January 20, 2008

Unsettled Arsenal star vows his future to the club !

Unsettled Arsenal keeper Jens Lehmann has insisted that he has a future at the club despite the keeper being second in line to Manuel Almunia this season, according to reports on Sky Sports.

The German shot stopper has been linked with a move back to his home country after only making a few appearances in the Arsenal side this season.

In a recent interview Arsenal's controversial number 1 said, "It could be that I will be playing often again at Arsenal... However, I believe that my coach Arsene Wenger does not necessarily plan on playing me. But I cannot allow myself anything else than to believe in my chance."

So it turns out that maybe we haven't seen the last of Jens Lehmann in England... Aww what a shame !