Saturday, November 10, 2007

Chelsea star set for January exit !!!

Chelsea defender Tal Ben Haim could be set for a return to Bolton in the January transfer window due to the lack of first team football at Stamford Bridge. The player who left the club during the summer to sign for the Blues has struggled thus far to gain a place in the Chelsea starting eleven and is said to be growing deeply frustrated at the club.

It is rumoured that the player may join Bolton on a six month loan deal in January and that would take to the end of the season. When Ben Haim signed for Chelsea in the summer I knew it wouldn't work out. I mean Ben Haim is a good player and I don't think he's been given a fair enough chance at Chelsea.

I really hope Ben Haim decides to rejoin Bolton because whilst he was at the club he was a terrific player. He is too good a player to waste and it is a real shame to see him siting on the bench every week or just playing in the Carling Cup. I'm sure Gary Megson would be chuffed to get the player back at the club and I'm sure most Bolton fans will welcoming him back to the Reebok.