Monday, June 6, 2011

Honda disappointed, Dovizioso Apologize

Andrea Dovizioso claimed to have disappointed his team Repsol Honda. He was only able to finish in fourth position in the MotoGP race at Catalunya, Sunday, June 5, 2011.

Dovizioso actually start the race in Catalunya pretty good. Italian rider Valentino Rossi overtaking success (Ducati) to be in position 4.

However, after that Dovizioso could not do much to improve his position. Drivers 24 years failed to pass Ben Spies (Yamaha) who took the final podium in Catalunya.

Dovizioso mention hard tires as the cause of a bad start. Ban it made ​​him not getting a good balance.

"On the first lap with full fuel, I do not get a good balance on the front. With the tires hard, my strength is not too good compared to (Jorge) Lorenzo, Spies and Rossi who use soft tires," said Dovizioso as reported by the official MotoGP site.

"I am not happy at position 4, where 5 seconds behind the winner (Casey Stoner). We are fast and I think if you get a good start, at least I can get a podium,"said Dovizioso.

Dovizioso then say an apology to his team. "I apologize to the team who have worked hard all weekend. Now I can not wait to perform at Silverstone, the circuit that I like and hope to get good results," said Dovizioso.