Sunday, June 12, 2011

Vettel Regrets, Beaten by Button

"I think this because I was too old when the lead during a Safety Car."
Dream of Sebastian Vettel to sixth win from seven Formula 1 Grand Prix drifting. Red Bull rider was lost from Jenson Button at the Canadian Grand Prix, Sunday, June 12, 2011 (early Monday GMT).

And Vettel who won the pole position, led the race from the beginning. Outstanding new Vettel slipped just a few corners in the last lap. His car was a little slip of the track and make Button able to utilize existing space to grab the first position.

"Of course you are disappointed. I think this is a tough race from start to finish and we led every lap of his except the last one," said Vettel reported by the GP Update.

"I think this because I was too old when the lead during a Safety Car. I fail to open the distance (time), I just tried to maintain distance with the car behind."

Canadian GP last about four hours. The length of time is due to delay racing on lap 25 for two hours because of rain. Once the race re-repeated (restart), immediately begins racing on lap 26. Slippery path even make the Safety Car came out several times.

Recorded, only 17 of the 24 participants who managed to continue the race until the finish. Time seven-rider again, including Lewis Hamilton and Fernando Alonso failed to finish after an accident involved.

"I feel pretty good result today because it's easy to do wrong. We see a lot of cars that failed to finish, so this point is enough for us," said Vettel.