Monday, June 6, 2011

Lorenzo Wants A More Powerful Engine


Casey Stoner and Jorge Lorenzo is now just 7 points adrift.

MotoGP world champion Jorge Lorenzo claimed his hard to keep up the M1 motorcycle ride Honda's Casey Stoner. Lorenzo claimed to need the extra power on his motorcycle engine.

"Maybe in the middle of this season. Maybe when MotoGP Brno (14 August)," said Lorenzo beat Stoner finished the MotoGP series Catalonia, Spain, Sunday, June 5, 2011.

Own public before the race, Lorenzo can only finish in second position. While the leading position occupied by Stoner, who performed brilliantly throughout the training session.

Stoner now collecting three wins from five races that have been held. While the new Lorenzo collected one victory that is now appearing on the track wet Jerez.

Stoner won the victory that has made ​​away with the league leaders Lorenzo increasingly narrow. Stoner, who has collected 91 points, now only 7 points away from Lorenzo.

"I want to win this year. With this vehicle, would be very difficult. Therefore, I need a little improvement for my motorcycle more quickly," said Lorenzo.

"But I also really wanted to snatch victory in 2012. I believe with Yamaha to create two motorcycles that we have more to compete,"added Lorenzo.

"I'll wait for the repairs. If that machine, I would be very happy. If the chassis can give me a repair, it is also good. But this time, we need something to compete with Stoner,"said Lorenzo.