Sunday, June 5, 2011

Start at seventh position, Rossi was still satisfied


Seventh position in qualifying was the best position of Rossi with Ducati this season.

Although must start the race in MotoGP Catalonia from seventh position tonight, Sunday, June 5, 2011, Valentino Rossi still pleased with the growth experienced by Ducati.

Rossi took his best qualifying result this season with Ducati in Catalonia. Though achieve the best results, but The Doctor still have to start the race later than seven positions.

Slowly but surely, I Rossi, Ducati increased performance. And despite only being in seventh position in qualifying, the Italian rider was still satisfied with the progress shown Ducati.

"Surely I am not happy with the position of seven, but I got better speed and I feel comfortable on a motorcycle. I got a good speed with hard tires, that's not bad," Rossi said as quoted by Autosport.

Ducati motorcycles have difficulty developing Desmosecidi GP11 at the beginning of the season, but Rossi assess the Italian team already knows the problems that hampered.

"The situation has greatly improved. Unfortunately, the distance with the rider-rider on top too much. We have to work hard. The problem is becoming increasingly clear to repair motorcycle at all times," said Rossi.

Finally, Rossi admitted to adapt to the Ducati motorcycle is much more difficult than anticipated.

"I need more experience with this bike. It's harder to drive. Unlike the existing motors I use in my career before. My team also must better understand how the modifications and setting I want,"said Rossi.